1. -Evening, dear! What do you think has happened? Roger Temple has…
2. What’s the matter, Susan? Are you feeling alright?
3. I’m sorry, but if you’re going to look at me like that everytime I say Rogers name, then.
4. Harry, I’ve just seen Roger. He’s just been here.
5. What? How long was he here for?
6. A very short time- five minutes, maybe.
7. Harry, he took a knife! He’s become so violent; it was horrible!
8. There, there dear, it’s alright! Listen, how long ago did he leave?
9. A couple of minutes ago, that’s all.
10. I must go after him.
11. Oh, Harry, please don’t leave me-not after what’s happened!
12. I’m sorry dear, but I’ve got to. This is the most important moment in my police career.
13. Just lock the door, and if anyone knocks don’t let them in.
14. Then how will you get back in?
15. I’ll knock once, and then twice, and then three times, like this.
16. Then I’ll say “chicken soup”.
17. Chicken soup?
18. That’s what we’ve having for dinner, isn’t it? I saw you looking in the cookbook this morning. Bye-bye, dear.
19. Please be careful, Harry!
20. I will.