Euston UK LTD
8185 BARNLEY ROAD
28th September, 1996
Jason ＆ Son Ltd.
Thank you for your letter of 20 September, requesting a reference for Clairish Computers Ltd. The answers to your questions are as follows:
1. We have employed Clairish Computers Ltd. since January 1995.
2. Clairish Computers has helped our company rectify a new computer system that had been badly installed by another firm of consultants. It has drawn up a system specification for a replacement system and has chosen appropriate hardware.
3. We did not select Clairish Computers from several candidates.
4. We were not first time computer users.
5. Our first system is working satisfactorily. The replacement system is still too new to comment on.
6. We are satisfied with the work of Clairish Computers. The various stages were completed on time, and the charges agreed with the quotes.
7. There was continuity of staff at Clairish Computers. Ian Baird managed the work, which was carried out by Alex Johnston and James MacReady.
8. The staff training was effectively carried out.
Peter Haddon, Director
Oct. 18, 2000
This is to certify that the patient, Mr. Thomas, male, aged 41, was admitted into our hospital on Oct. 9, 2000, for suffering from acute appendicitis. After immediate operation and ten days of treatment, he has got complete recovery and will be discharged on Dec.19, 2000. It is suggested that he rest for one week at home before resuming his work.
(80)Lu Zi, No. 2140
This is to certificate that Mr. Zhao Dong holds a diploma issued to him in July, 1980 by Liaoning University (Diploma No. 058) and that we have carefully checked the seal of the university and the signature by President Zhou Yongrong.
Jinan Notary Public Office
The Peoples Republic of China
Notary: Fang Hongjian
May 2, 2001