Part Ⅵ Translation (5 minutes)
Directions: Complete the sentence on Answer Sheet 2 by translating into English the Chinese given in the brackets.
87. Whether it is rainy or windy, he persists in _______________________________________.
88. It was not until the early 20th century _______________________________________________.
89. He did not work hard enough at his lessons. __________________________________________.转载请著名来自:(hTTp://WWW.TTxYy.COM 全免费英语学习网)
90. _________________________________________（在他开始欧洲之行之前）, we wished him a pleasant journey.
91. _____________________________________________（历史资料表明）that this custom originated in a small town in Egypt two thousand years ago.
Part Ⅵ Translation
87.【答案】getting up early and having a run in the nearby park
88.【答案】that American women were given the right to vote
89.【答案】Otherwise, he would have passed the test
90.【答案】Before he left on his tour of Europe
91.【答案】Historical records show