82. You shouldn't have run across the road without looking. You_______________ (也许会被车撞倒的).
解析：这道题上是每年必考的语法点，虚拟语气；而且题目和2008年6月六级的第83题几乎完全。答案：would have been knocked down by a car.
83. By no means ______________(他把当成专家) although he knows a lot about the field.
解析：这道题目考察否定前置和倒装句，历史上，2010.6.84、2007.12.86、2008.6.85都曾经考察--证明，六级翻译的考点是重复的！答案：should he regard himself as an expert.
84. He doesn't appreciate the sacrifice his friends have made for him,__________________(把所做的视作理所当然).转载请著名来自:(hTTp://WWW.TTxYy.COM 全免费学英语网)
and he takes it for granted.
85. Janet told me that she would rather her mother __________________(不她的婚姻).
解析：本题考察时态，时，时态；答案：not have interfered with her marriage.
86. To keep up with the expanding frontiers of scholarship, Edward Wilson found himself ___________________ (经常上网查找信息).
本题考察的是感官动词find+宾语+宾补（现在分词）的考点，2009年6月第86题考过类似的题目。答案：often searching for information on the Internet.