1. Not only they bring snacks and drinks, but they also brought cards ___1___
for entertainment when they had a picnic in the forest.
2. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him not. ___2___
3. The research is so designed that once begin nothing can be done to ___3___
4. Generally speaking, when taking according to directions, the drug ___4___
has no side effect.
5. In nature, there really exists many substances through which currents can ___5___
not follow at all, such as rubber, plastics, ect.
6. The consolidation of the crumbling walls and towers have been carried ___6___
out in accordance with a program agreed with by the Department of the
7. So loudly the students read their lessons that people could hear them out ___7___
in the street.
8. E-mail is a convenient, highly democratic informal medium for
conveying messages that conform well to human needs. ___8___
9. Important for parents to learn is the pratical techniques for self-help. ___9___
10. There ought to be much anxiety over the perceived risk of mountain ___10___
climbing than exists in the public today.
11. The movie is as good, if not better than, the movie I saw last night. ___11___
12. Despite the wonderful acting and well-developed plot,
the three-hours movie could not hold our attention. ___12___
13. It has been a regrettable lack of communication between the union ___13___
and the management.
14. With the miniaturization of the structural components the weight
of these electric devices has decreased by two-five. ___14___
15. That is important that the hotel receptionist make sure that guests ___15___
are registered correctly.
  下一页