从句的谓语动词用：had + 动词分词；
主句的谓语动词用：情态动词+ have + 动词分词。
注意：能用于虚拟语气的情态动词四个：should, could, would, might.
从句的谓语动词用：were to + 动词原形（）、should + 动词原形、动词式；
1would rather+ 句子，这时句子谓语动词用时来体现虚拟语气。
2if only ，要是...就好了，if only + 句子，这时句子要用虚拟语气。
70. Look at the terrible situation I am in! If only I _B_ your advice.
A follow B had followed C would follow D have followed
47. If only the committee _D_ the regulations and put them into effect as soon as possible
A approve B will approve C can approve D would approve
注意：当if only后的句子表示与现在或将来事实相反，该用动词式来表示虚拟语气，而选项中又时，可以采用：would + 动词原形。
3 当动词后加句子时，句子应用虚拟语气，句子谓语动词的是：（should）+ 动词原形。
a. 表示建议、提议的：suggest, advise, propose, recommend, move.
b. 表示要求的：ask, demand, require, request, desire.
4 it is + 点中动词的分词+ that引导的从句。
important, necessary, essential, obligatory（有义务的，强制性的，的）。
5 点中动词的名词+ that引导从句，该从句同样要用虚拟语气，
经常用于结构的词有：suggestion, advice, proposal, recommendation, motion.
or(表示否则), otherwise, unless, but for(若，若非)
lest(以免，防备), for fear that(惟恐), on condition that(在..条件下)
7 it is time 是...的时候了。
结构有两种变形，所用虚拟语气都一样：it is high time / it is about time.
8 注意两种情况下should + 动词原形中should省略。
a. 四个动词：think, believe, expect, suspect.
它们的否定或者疑问后面加句子，句子谓语动词用：should + 动词原形，should省略。
I don't believe that he should be cheated. 我不相信他也会被骗。
b. it is a pity, it is a shame 真遗憾，it is strange 真怪
三个结构后面加的句子谓语动词用：should + 动词原形，should省略。
60. If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you _A_ now.
A wouldn't be smiling B couldn't have smiled C won't smile D didn't smile
2. If you had studied the problem carefully yesterday, _C_.
A you won’t find any difficulty now B you would not have found any difficulty now
C you would not find any difficulty now D you have not found any difficulty now
3. He would be studying at the university now if he _C_ the entrance examination.
A passed B have passed C had passed D should have passed
16.It is a shamethat he _B_ that poor little girl!
A deceived B should deceive C deceive D deceiving
18. Mrs. bliss kept the door and the windows shutlestthe noise outside _D_ her son's sleep. [lest(以免，防备) 后面句子的谓语动词的：（should）+ 动词原形]
A would interfere with B had interfered with
C interfered with D should interfere with
21. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence, _C_ and perfectednow.
A) developed B have developed C are being developed D will have been developed
22. This ticket _C_ you to a free meal in our new restaurant.
A gives B grants C entitles D credits
A,B两项都要加双宾语，结构为：gives / grants sb. sth.
entitle sb. to sth. 使某人有权某物；credit A to B 相信A是由B的。
相信飞机失事是由飞行员错误的。Credit the crash to the pilot's mistake.
crash 坠落，坠毁（专指飞机失事）；collision 碰撞（强调两个物体碰撞，如火车、汽车等）。
we are sorry, very sorry, terribly sorry, awfully sorry.
23. You _D_ her in her office last Friday; she's been out of town for two weeks.
A needn't have seen B must have seen
C might have seen D can't have seen
   下一页