○1"..." Sb. once said。
○2 Sb. once said，"..."
○3 I assume that you are familiar with the words of sb. , who once said, "..."
○1 As the commonly-heard saying/idiom/proverb goes，"..."
○2 I assume that you are familiar with saying, which is commonly-heard , "..."
It is obvious that …
(1.2.1)Although four-hour seems to be quite a long time, it can help people chop down the tree more smoothly and less laboriously in the rest two hours. (1.2.2) It is obvious that a full preparation can help people enhance the efficiency of trees-chopping. [2011-12月CET6]
(1.2.1)Quitting smoking is so easy as long as you keep away from cigarettes. However, many people can hardly resist the temptation of cigarette and then give up their attempt to quit smoking. (1.2.2) It is obvious that no one can quit smoking with ease without strong will and determination. [2011-12月CET4]
3.1 The saying/proverb/ sb's remark aims at informing us of the significance of A。
3.2 Simple as the sentence may sound, it contains abundant life philosophy and informs us of the significance of A。
4. 文章句话： 强调A的性
4.1 There is no denying that we can not emphasize the importance of A too much。
4.2 why does A. play an indispensable role in our life/ work/ pursuit of success ？
5.1 A will enable us to achieve our objectives more smoothly and realize their dreams more rapidly. The more Communicative/Modest/ Honest /Cooperative/ Inclusive we are, the more likely we are to build harmonious relationships and master more resources which is advantageous to their success。
两个衍生体：action & plan
Action will enable us to achieve our objectives more smoothly and realize their dreams more rapidly. The more action we take, the more likely we are to accumulate experience, master skills and get close to our destination。
Making plan will enable us to achieve our objectives more smoothly and realize their dreams more rapidly. The more detailed plan we make , the more likely we are to make full use of time, enhance our work efficiency make full preparation for unexpected cases/
5.2 A is crucial for every individual. With its seemingly magic power, A can not only better accelerate individuals' development, but serve as an efficient instrument for individuals to change the world. [The consciousness of innovation/ Confidence/ Dream / Objective / Diligence]
5.3 Those who possess A are always admired and respected, because A may endow them with more competence, chances, self-confidence to overcome difficulties and approach challenges. Those people appear to possess a special charm, bringing to others hope, passion and surprise, and, thus winning others' favor and trust. [A strong will/ Persistence/ Perseverance/Optimism /Ppassion/ Enthusiasm/ Hope / Courage / Patience ]
6.1 Quite a few examples can be given to prove the importance of A. However, I can think of no better illustration than the following one:
6.2 To further demonstrate the importance of A, I would like to take sb. as a case in point。
Sb. ,插入语， how could he/she do sth. without A ?
7.1 In view of the importance of A, we should always keep firmly/bear in mind that A will exert a profound influence on our life/work/health/personality。
7.2 From my perspective, at no time should we ignore the importance of A。
8.1 Accordingly，we should foster the consciousness of A by doing sth。
Develop the habit of A in our work/daily life。
Hence, what we must do is to to carry out a full investigation, set up a proper goal and draw up a detailed plan before we take actions. [2011-12月CET6] Hence, when confronted with difficulties and setbacks, we need to grit our teeth and stick to the belief/faith that where there is a will, there is a way. [2011-12月CET4]
9. 文章第九句话： 名人名言，呼应主题
"..."Sb. also once said。
1. Living without an aim is like sailing without an aim. Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, French Writer) 生活就像航海指南针. (法国作家大仲马. A。)
2. Genius only means hard-working all one's life. ( Mendeleyer, Russian Chemist) 天才只意味着终身不懈的努力. (俄国化学家门捷列耶夫)
3. patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker) 忍耐是痛苦的，但它的果实是甜蜜的. (法国思想家卢梭. J. J。)
4. I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards. (Abraham Lincoln , American president) 我走得慢，但我从不后退(美国总统林肯. A。)
5. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. (Friedrich Schiller, German Dramatist and poet). 有耐心圆满简单工作的人， 才能够轻而易举地的事. (德国剧作家， 诗人席勒. F。)
6. You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. (Charles Chaplin , American actor ) 人你要对有信心，那是的秘诀(美国演员卓别林. C。)
7. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. (Franklin Roosevelt , American president ) 仅在于拥有钱，还在于成就带来的喜悦，和努力带来的兴奋(美国总统罗斯福. F。)
8. None of us is as smart as all of us. Winston Churchill 三个臭皮匠，顶个诸葛亮~（丘吉尔）