作文题目：Due attention Should be given to spelling
Currently,we, college students of the new age, cannot fail to notice the obvious fact that a growing number of students don't attach importance to spelling in English learning , which has triggered a wide concerns among people , especially for English specialists in the Middle Kingdom .
This prevailing trend is driven by a host of relevant reasons . the primary reason behind this tide roots in its less-emphasis. Specifically speaking , a growing number of students have growing respect for the content of English learning rather than specific details. Plus, the modern and current English learning in schools or colleges can contribute to this existing headache .
Given the seriousness of this problem , in an effort to enhance student's ability to spelling in English learning , urgent and effective steps must be adopted before the situation gets worse . In the first place , a more effectively tough rules and regulations of teaching evaluation should be put forward to fix this problem smoothly . Secondly , we are supposed to join our forces to launch a school-wide campaign to publicize the significance of spelling . Besides , we also should boost our awareness of correct spelling in English learning . Simply put , we can fully believe that our combined efforts will reap rewards .
本次作文总体说属于传统三段论。来说，从结构上看，是常规的描述—原因分析——措施的三段论模式，是点点英语在最后预测中所反复强调的段落，考生来说，几乎难度，很容易写成模板式的作文，套用老套的单词、短语和句型，想高分，要在句式和搭配上创新，在点点英语团队所和倡导的闪光点作文，比如说表达原因的时候，模板：there are some reasons as follows ，所提倡的是高分作文的句式：this trend is driven by a host of relevant reasons 等。从话题看，即在意料之中，又在意料之外，意料之中说话题考生都不陌生，是耳熟能详的，贴近考生，而且考生都的问题，意料之外是指题目出的细致，很难考前精确预测，这是的和考查，四级改革之后的考查考生的应用能力，而背诵能力，题材的不性给考试了难度，更能考查考生的临场和平时的积累，是功的能力，点点英语主张考生在未来的四级备考中，最的是功的训练，是单词，短语和句式，段落的写作，考前的预测的补充，考试才会好成绩。
1 A Her daughter’s repeated complaints
2 D people haven’t yet reached agreement on it’s definition
3 C can realize what is important in life
4 A it seriously affected family relationship
5 C depressed
6 B his family had intervened
7 B curb his desire for online gaming
8 had an internet addiction
9 professional help
10 online dating
11. C. He cannot get access to the assigned book.
12. A. She will drive the man to the supermarket.
13. C. Tidy up the place.
14. A. The talks can be held any day except this Friday.
15. A. He understand the woman’s feelings.
16. D. She has to invite David to the party.
17. C. Many students find Prof. Johnson’s lectures boring.
18. D. Assemble a computer.
19. B. It requires him to apply theory to patience.
20. D. It demands physical endurance and patience.
21. D. In a hotel.
22. B. Paying attention to every detail.
23. A. The pocket money British children get.
24. C. It often rises higher than inflation.
25. B. Pay for small personal things.
26 A) Direct mangers.
27 D) The important part played by direct mangers.
28 B) Fifty percent of them were female.
29 B) He was not gender sensitive.
30 C) Aask to see the manger politely but firmly.
31 D) You can't tell how the person on the line is reacting.
32 D) Stick to the point.
33 B) Architect.
34 A) Do some volunteer job
35 C) A baby-sitter is no replacement for a mother.
44) and he has found out how it works and learned to use it appropriately
45) by trying it out and seeing whether it works by gradually changing it and refining it
46) including many of the concepts that the schools think only they can teach him
57. D） It is an indispensable device on an airplane.
58. A) Data for analyzing the cause of the crash.
59. C) The early models often got damaged in the crash.
60. C) To make them easily identifiable.
61. A) There is still a good chance of their being recovered.
62. B) It is based on the concept of positive thinking.
63. A) Encouraging positive thinking may do more harm than good
64. C) You are emphasizing the fact that he is not intelligent.
65. C) Forcing a person to think positive thoughts may lower their self-esteem.
66. B) Meditation may prove to be a good form of psychotherapy.
67-71 (C) differ (B) via (B) used (B)lies (B)of
72-76 (D) selects (A)sends in (A)visible (B)over (D)allows
77-81 (A) after (D) insignificant (C) corporations (D) only (B) later
82-86 (D)provided (D)Besides (A)and (C) widespread (A) acquired
87. in centering on /concentrateing on/focusing on her experiment
88. did she lose temper
89. being invited to attend the opening ceremony
90. should be installed beside the window
91. her parents’ strong opposition