41. There are other problems which I don’t propose to _A_ at the moment.
A go into B go around C go for D go up
at the moment ，现在。 go into 谈论，。
42. Don’t get your schedule _C_; stay with us in this class.
A to change B changing C changed D change
43. It is quite necessary for a qualified teacher to have good manners and _A_ knowledge.
A extensive B expansive C intensive D expensive
extensive adj. 范围的，广博的; extensive knowledge 知识渊博。
expansive adj. 扩张的，面积广阔的; expensive adj. 昂贵的，高价的。
intensive adj. 仔细深入的，细致入微的。
54. The patient’s health failed to such an extent that he was put into _C_ care.
A tense B rigid C intensive D tight
to such an extent 到如此的程度。 intensive care 特级护理。
44. Jean doesn’t want to work right away because she thinks that if she _B_ a job she probably wouldn’t be able to see her friends very often.
A has to get B were to get C had got D could have got
46. A love marriage， however， does not necessarily _B_ much sharing of interests and responsibilities. [a love marriage 因相爱而结婚的婚姻]
A take over B result in C hold on D keep to
not necessarily 未必; interests n. 利益。 take over 接管，接收;
result in ，结果是; hold on ，挺住; keep to ，遵守。
47. The ability to store knowledge makes computers different form every other machine _A_ invented. [ever adj. 曾经，以往任何时候]
A ever B thus C yet D as
48. I’m not sure whether I can gain any profit from the investment， so I can’t make a(n) _C_ promise to help you.
A exact B defined C definite D sure
definite： unlikely to be changed 不被的; definite promise 不被的诺言。
49. I have kept that portrait _B_ I can see it every day， as it always reminds me of my university days in London.
A which B where C whether D when
remind sb. of sth. 使某人想起某事。
50. The sports meet， originally due to be held last Friday， was finally _D_ because of the bad weather. [sports meet=sports meeting 运动会]
A set off B broken off C worn off D called off