21. The fifth generation computers， with artificial intelligence， _C_ and perfected now.
A) developed B have developed C are being developed D will have been developed
22. This ticket _C_ you to a free meal in our new restaurant.
A gives B grants C entitles D credits
A，B两项都要加双宾语，结构为：gives / grants sb. sth.
entitle sb. to sth. 使某人有权某物; credit A to B 相信A是由B的。
相信飞机失事是由飞行员错误的。 Credit the crash to the pilot’s mistake.
crash 坠落，坠毁(专指飞机失事); collision 碰撞(强调两个物体碰撞，如火车、汽车等)。
we are sorry， very sorry， terribly sorry， awfully sorry.
23. You _D_ her in her office last Friday; she’s been out of town for two weeks.
A needn’t have seen B must have seen
C might have seen D can’t have seen
24. That was so serious a matter that I had no choice but _D_ the police.
A called in B calling in C call in D to call in
have no choice but to do sth. 别无选择，只能做。..
25. She was so _B_ in her job that she didn’t hear anybody knocking at the door.
A attracted B absorbed C drawn D concentrated
be attracted by 被…所吸引; be absorbed in 全神贯注(专注)于做…
be drawn in 被诱骗(诱使)做。.. ; concentrate on 专注于。
I was simply drawn in. 我是被诱骗上钩的。
27. At first， the speaker was referring to the problem of pollution in the country， but halfway in her speech， she suddenly _B_ to another subject.
A committed B switched C favoured D transmitted
switch to another subject 转换话题; switch to another channel 转换频道。
28. It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _C_ after 11 o’clock at night. [虚拟语气]
A were not played B not to play C not be played D did not play
29. Although I like the appearance of the house， what really made me decide to buy it was the beautiful _D_ through the window.
A vision B look C picture D view
view n. 景色，风景，视野，视域。