1. Mrs. Brown is supposed _A_ for Italy last week.
A to have left B to be leaving C to leave D to have been left
be supposed to do sth. 应该(理应)做某事。
2. He’s watching TV? He’s _D_ to be cleaning his room.
A known B considered C regarded D supposed
regard as 把…认作
3. My camera can be _B_ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.
A treated B adjusted C adopted D remedied
treat 对待，; I’ll treat you. 我请客，应用于真正请客之前。It’s on me. 应用于结帐时。
adjust vt. ，调节; adopt vt. 收养，领养; remedy vt. 弥补，补救，修正;
4. A new technique _C_， the yields as a whole increased by 20 percent.
A working out B having worked out
C having been worked out D to have been worded out
yields 产量; work out ，推出
increase to 80 percent 到80% (到用to)
increase by 60 percent了60% (表示的幅度用by)
5. Between 1974 and 1997， the number of overseas visitors expanded _A_ 27%.
A by B for C to D in
1. Children who are over-protected by their parents may become _C_.
A hurt B damaged C spoiled D harmed
spoil vt. 宠坏，溺爱
2. When Mr. Jones gets old， he will _B_ over his business to his son.
A take B hand C think D get
take over 接管接收; hand over 移交，交出; think over 仔细考虑; get over 克服，战胜。
3. We had a party last month， and it was a lot of fun， so let’s have _A_ one this month.
A another B more C the other D other
不定代词：1 两者中的用one;另则用the other; 2 东西中的用one;
剩下的所有叫the others; 3 东西中的用one;剩下的所有里面再拿叫another;
在剩下的里面再拿还叫another(单数概念); 4 东西中拿了若干用some;
剩下所有叫others; other 后通常要加可数名词的复数; more 要用在数词的后面
once more 再来(用于很不正式的场合) vravo 再来(用于正式场合)
4. No agreement was reached in the discussion as neither side would give way to _A_.
A the other B any other C another D other
5. It was difficult to guess what her _B_ to the news would be.
A impression B reaction C comment D opinion
reaction n. 反应; reaction to 对…反应