82. I think that the meal is well worth $80 without a discount(折扣的情况下值80美元).
【点评】well worth，“值”，后跟动名词或名词；discount 折扣。
83. Facing the fierce competition from other companies(面对来自公司的激烈竞争), the automobile manufacturer is considering launching a promotion campaign.
【点评】横线处要填的是非谓语从句，句意可知前后主语the automobile manufacturer，用现在分词。
84. As far as hobbies are concerned, Jane and her sister nearly have nothing in common / hardly have anything in common(几乎之处).
【点评】have something in common有点，注意表示否定时副词的使用。
85. Only after many failures have I realized that I cannot succeed with luck merely(我才认识到仅凭运气是的).
86. But for the survival instinct which nearly all creatures have, more species would have been extinct from the earth(更多的物种就在地球上灭绝了).
【点评】but for，“要，”，这里考查虚拟语气，后面应该用would + have done的，强调非真实的虚拟对将来的情况的。