1. What’s your name? My name is John.
2. What’s his name? His name is Mike.
3. Hi, Mike, how are you? I’m fine, thanks.
4. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
5. Pleased to meet you. Pleased to meet you, too
6. Where are you from? I am from China.
7. Are you from America? Yes, I am/ No, I’m not.
8. Where is Kate from? She is from Canada.
9. Where are they from? They are from Australia.
10. Are they from Australia? No, they aren’t./Yes, they are.
11. Let’s ask him. Let me ask her.
12. What’s this in Eng lish? It’s a red car.
13. What’re these in English? They are bananas.
14. Are they apples? Yes, they are./ No, they aren’t
15. Is it blue? Yes, it is./ No, it is.
16. What color is the skirt? It is yellow.
17. Where’s my English book? It’s in your desk.
18. Where’re the flowers? They’re on the floor.
19. What can you see in the room? I can see two pictures, a cat and a chair.
20. There is a radio on the desk. There are some books in the bag.
21. Is there a book on the desk? Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t.
22. There are some shoes under the bed.
23. How many shoes are there under the bed? There’re four.
24. How many people are there in you r family? There are five.
25. What is your father? He is a policeman.
26. What are your parents? They are doctors.
27. What do you do? I am a student.
28. What does he do? He is a driver.
29. What’s your job? I am a doctor.
30. What’s her job? She is a teacher.
31. What’s your father’s job? He is a cook.
32. I have a dog. Its name is Snow.
33. Do you have a ruler? Yes, I do./ No, I don’t.
34. e has a yellow skirt. Han Meimei has a beautiful hat.
35. Does he have a black bike? No, he doesn’t. / Yes, he does.
36. Do you like the red coat? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
37. I like the yellow sweater. She likes the brown sweater.
38. Does she like the green coat? Yes, she does. / No, she doesn’t.
39. I don’ t like flying kites. He doesn’ t like swimming.
40. Does Mary like watching TV? Yes, she does./ No, she doesn’t.
41. I like playing swimming, but he likes riding a bike.
42. Can you play the piano? Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.
43. She can speak English. They can speak Japanese.
44. We can’t swim, but we can climb the tree.
45. What day is it today? It’s Tuesday today.
46. When do you have Music? I have no idea.
47. I have Art and Computer on Thursday.
48. What subject do you like best? I like Music best.
49. What’s your favorite subject ? My favorite subject is Computer.
50. What food do you like best? I like hamburgers best.
51. What’s your favorite food? My favorite food is noodl es.
52. Let’s go to the zoo on Sunday. Let’s cut the birthday cake.
53. What time is it now? It is twelve o’clock.
54. What’s the time now ? It is six o’clock.
55. What time do you get up? I get up at six fifteen.
56. What time do you go to school? We go to school at seven o’clock
57. What time does Mike go to bed? He goes to bed at ten o’clock.
58. What would you like for lunch? I would like a bowl of rice and some beef.
59. What would you like to drink? I want some juice and coke.
60. What would you like to eat? I’d like some bread and two eggs.
61. What’s the weather like today? It’s w indy.
62. What’s the weather like in autumn in Hainan? It’s warm and sunny.
63. What’s your favorite season? My favorite season is spring./ I like spring best.
64. What are you doing? I am watching TV.
65. What is the boy doing? He is playing tennis.
66. What are the students doing? They are playing football.