1. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?
A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch. 这个司机喝醉了，他把医生的车开进了一个大深沟里。
6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot.
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
7. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
8. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
9. Amid the mists and coldest frosts,
With barest wrists and stoutest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
10. Badmin was able to beat Bill at billiards, but Bill always beat Badmin badly at badminton.
11. Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter.
12. Rita repeated what Reardon recited when Reardon read the remarks.
13. Few free fruit flies fly from flames.
14. Fifty-five flags freely flutter from the floating frigate.
15. There is no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
for a bright night light is just like a slight light.
17. A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together.
18. How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
19. Mr. See owned a saw and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw before Soar saw See.
20. If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts, buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.
21. Ted sent Fred ten hens yesterday so Fred's fresh bread is ready already.
22. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing net.
23. Franc's father is frying French fries for his five fire-fighter friends after they finished a fire-fighting in a factory.
《 英语绕口令：让舌头做运动 流利英语脱口秀》出自：天天学英语