1. Fred is ________ flying. He ________ anxious before getting on the plane.
A. terrified of; sounds B. interested in; is
C. afraid of; feels D. glad at; looks
2. Here ________ and here ________.
A. comes the bus; comes he B. the bus comes; he comes
C. the bus comes; comes he D. comes the bus; he comes
3. --Why are you so ________?
--Because our ping-pong player Wang Liqin has won the world championship.
A. excited B. exciting C. bored D. boring
4. --Excuse me, which is the way to the Science Museum?
--Walk along Dongshan Road, it’s next to a hospital. ________.
A. You won’t pass it B. You can’t miss it
C. You don’t lose it D. You mustn’t see it
5. You’d better go to school ________ your clean clothes every day.
A. on B. put on C. wear D. in
snowman while happy cover China
friendly there like big with
I still remember visiting Moscow. It is the capital of Russia, the 1 country in the world. I went
there 2 my parents when I was eight years old. I lived and studied there for one year, and I had some
One of the most interesting things of that city was that 3 were many dogs. Perhaps Russians
4 dogs very much. You can see dogs here and there. Almost each of the families had a dog. I made
friends with many Russian children 5 I was living and studying there. They were all very nice. They had
fair hair and fair skin. I played with them
6 though I could only speak a little Russian at first. They were 7 to me. The weather in
Moscow was very cold. It snowed almost every day in winter. The ground was always 8 with a lot of
snow. We often made 9 together.
Now I am back in 10 , but I miss them so much. I think I will never forget my happy memories
of this visit to Moscow.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. 从后一句 anxious （紧张，焦虑），可以他对坐飞机不喜欢，不高兴，排除BD；
举例，原句是：公共汽车来（这里）了。我们在英语就用here comes the bus.来表达，这是here
,there这一类词的用法，但是，注意，如果主语是人称代词时，不倒装，就是here he comes.
3. 从上下句情景上可以排除CD，因为回答是 Wang Liqin得到世界冠军，应该高兴，激动才是，而不
是CD的厌烦；关于A. excited B. exciting这两个词的区别练习过很多遍， excited修饰人，exciting修饰物，所以选A。
4. 这是情景对话，相信大部分同学不会选错，就是B. You can’t miss it，我们经常这样在指路后，附加
5. 首先，一句话只能有一个谓语动词，本句已经有had better····排除BC这种直接是动词的形式。
从AD中选择，穿衣服的介词是D. in。即in your clean clothes。