51. Every day I spend two hours _______my homework.
A. finishing to do B. finishing doing C. to finish to do D. to finish doing
52. Lin Tao can't be at home. I saw him _______here a few minutes ago.
A. plays B. to play C. playing D. played
53. We'd better _______on the road. A car may hit us.
A. not to play B. not play C. to not play D. don't play
54.--When can I go out to play football, Mum?
--Finish your homework first, or I won't let you ________.
A. to go out B. go out C. going out "D. will go out
55. Could you make her ________laughing?
A. stop B. to stop C. stops D. stopped
56. You _________ never play in the street. It's not safe.
A. can B. may C. must D. need
57. Please don't forget _______to me, will you?
A. to write B. writing C. write D. writes
58. The soldier ran into the room _________the baby.
A. saving B. to save C. saves D. saved
59.--__________ we make it half past seven? --What about _______ it a little earlier?
A. Shall, making B. Shall, to make C. Will, making D. will, to make
60. He _________ harder this year than last year.
A. study B. studies C. was studying D. studied
61. I think no news ________ good news, he will be back soon.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
62.--Can I help you? --Yes. I bought this computer here yesterday, but it ______ now.
A. didn't work B. won't work C. can’t work D. doesn't work
63. --What about the food on the plate? –It _________ delicious.
A. smelling B. smelt C. smells D. is smelt
64: What a nice garden! How well it _________ after!
A. has looked B. looks C. is looked D. is looking
65. Look! Lily with her sister _________ a kite on the playground.
A. is flying B. are flying C. flying D. fly
66.--I have seen the film “Titanic” already. --When _________ you _______ it?
A. have, seen B. will, see C. did, see D. had, seen
67. His sister read the picture- book three times yesterday, ___________.
A. so he did B. she did so C. so did he D. so ~lid her
68. I _______ to bed until my grandma came back home.
A. didn't go B. went C. had gone D. have gone
69. While she _________ TV in the sitting room, the bell________.
A. watches, rings B. is watching, rang C. was watching, rang D. watched, was ringing
70. There ________a football match in our school this afternoon.
A. are going to have B. is going to have C. are going to be D. is going to be
71. The headmaster ________for more than two weeks.
A. has left B. has gone C. has been away D. has come back
72. --Where' s Mr. Green? --Oh, he _________ Canada.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to D. was in
73. The factory has been ________ for two years.
A. open B. to open C. opening D. opened
74 .--How long have you ________there? --About four years. ~
A. come B. gone C. left D. worked
75.--Must I clean the room now? --No, you __________.
A. can' t B. may not C. mustn’t D. needn’t
76. ________ I close the window? It's so cold here.
A. Will B. Do C. Would D. Shall
77.--Excuse me, Look at the sign NO SMOKING!
--Sorry, I ________ it.
A. don't see B. didn't see C. haven't seen D. won't see
78. He could_____ neither French or German, so I____ with him in English.
A, speak, talked B. talk, told C. say, spoke D. tell, talked
79. I ________a very interesting programme on the radio this morning.
A. listened B. heard C. saw D. watched
80. Could you _______ me your bike? Mine is broken. --Sure. It's there.
A. borrow B. lend C. giving D. return
81 .--How much did you ________for the pen? --Five yuan.
A. cost B. take C. pay D. buy
82.--Why not go to see the dolphin show with me? --Because I ________it.
A. saw B. will see C. see D, have seen
83. The students will go to the Summer Palace if it ________tomorrow.
A. won' t rain B. isn't raining C. doesn't rain D. isn't rain
84.--What did you do last night? --I _______TV with my family.
85. --Can I help you, sir? --Yes, I bought the radio here yesterday, but it ______.
A. didn't work B. won't work C. can't work D. doesn't work
86. --What do you think of the football match yesterday?
--Well, it' s surprising. The strongest team of our school ________.
A. was beaten B. won C. scored D. was filled
87. The trees must _______three times a week.
A. water B. watering C. be watered D. waters
88. --Alice, you ________ on the phone. --I' m coming. Thanks.
A. want B-. are wanted C. are wanting .D. have wanted
89. --I saw Betty go to Grandpa Li's home just now.
--Yes. She’s often seen _________ the old man with the housework..
A: help B. to help C. helps D. helped
90. A talk on Chinese history __________in the school hall next Monday.
A. be given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
91. ______(Dog)dog is ______ useful animal.
A. a, an B. a, the C. the, a D. the, /
92. John Smith is _______ honest man.
A. an B. a C. the D. one
93. My father told me he was soon going to visit ________ USA.
A. the B. a C. an D. /
94. Beyond _______ stars, the astronaut saw nothing but ________ space.
A. the ,/ B. /, the C. /,/ D. the ,the
95. I believe that _______ young have a bright future.
A. the b. an C. an D. /
96. Paris is ______ most beautiful city, where you can see ______ famous Eiffel Tower.
A. a, the B. a, / C. the , an D. /,the
97. He dropped the _______ and broke it.
A. cup of coffee B. coffee’s cup C. cup for coffee D. coffee cup
98. There are three ______ and seven _______ in the picture.
A. deers, sheeps B. deers, sheep C. deer, sheep D. deer, sheeps
99. Lucy has been to _________ many times this year.
A. his uncle b. her uncles C. uncle’s D. her uncle’s
100. The boys always stays here for _________.
A. one and half hour B. one and half a hour C. one and a half hours D. one and half hours
51-60: BCBBA CABAB 61-70: ADCCA CCACD
71-80: CBADD DAABB 81-90: CDCDD ACBBC
91-100: CAACA ABCDC