1. --Have you had ________ breakfast yet?
-- No, not yet.
A./ B. a C. the D. an
2. Let's look at the bag. Can you see _____“s”on the corner of_____ bag?
A. a, a B. a, the C. an, a D. an, the
3. There is _______ egg on the table, _______ egg is for you.
A. a, A B. an, An C. an, The D. the, An
4. Our teacher told us that ___ moon moves around ____ earth, and_____ earth circles____ sun.
A. a, a, a, a B. an, an, an, an C. the, the, the, the D. /, /, /, /
5. At that time, he was studying in_______ university. And it was a famous one.
A./ B. the C. a D. an
6. _________ mother is a worker.
A. Mary and Mike's B. Mary's and Mike's C. Mary's and Mike D. Mary and Mike
7.He has searched the ________ or 2 hours for the information about Yang Liwei.
A. mouse B. keyboard C. Internet D. computer
8.The room is too small, there' s no enough ________for another desk.
A. place B. room C. floor D. ground
9.There may be something wrong with her ______,she can' t see things clearly.
A. eyes B. ears C. mouth D. nose
10.-- Which room shall we live in tonight? – In __________.
A. the Room 406 B. Room 406 C. the 406 Room D. 406 Room
11. We'll be away for two weeks because we'll have a ___________.
A. two-weeks holiday B. two weeks' holidays C. two- week holiday D. two-weeks' holiday
12. The number of the students in our grade _______about six ______, ______ of them are girls.
A. are, hundreds, two- thirds B. is, hundred, two- third
C. is, hundred, two thirds. D. are, hundreds, two third
13. ___________ travellers come to visit our city every year.
A. Hundred of B. Hundreds of C. Five hundreds D. Hundred
14. He spent ________ yuan on the new computer.
A. five thousand, three hundred and forty B. five thousand, three hundred and forties
C. five thousands, three hundred and forty. D. five thousands, hundreds and forty
15. My home is about ________ from my school.
A. 15 minutes B. 10 minute's ride C. 20 minutes by bike D. 15- minute's on foot.
16. We are doing much better ______ English _______ our teacher's help.
A. in, at B. at, in C. in, with D. with, with
17. The food _______ my hometown is quite different ______that there.
A. in, like B. to, from C. from, to D. in, from
18. Before 1992, there was no airline _________ the two cities.
A. along B. in C. between D. among
19. ____the new computer, travellers at the offices of CAAC can now buy their air tickets much faster.
A. Because B. Thanks for C. Thanks to D. Since
20. He had _________ much work to do that he couldn't go out.
A. so B. such C. as D. or
21. Tom has been in the factory _________he left school.
A. when B. since C. as soon as D. whether
22. The nurse doesn't feel well today, _________ she still works very hard.
A. but B. and C. or D. when
23. _______ my mother ________ my sister watches TV plays these days.
A. Either, nor B. Both, and C. Neither, or D. Neither, nor
24. He walked ________ fast for us ________catch up with.
A. so, that B. such, that C. enough, to D. too, to
25. Lucy knew nothing about it ________ her sister told her.
A. because B. until C. if D. since
26. --I don't think it very expensive to buy a family computer here.
-- Really? I'll buy _______ next week.
A. it B. this C. one D. mine
27.--Which would you like, rice or noodles? --_______is OK. I'm hungry.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. All
28. We found ________ necessary to protect the environment.
A. it B. this C. that D. what
29. The weather in Beijing is cooler than ________ in Guangzhou.
A. this B. it C. that D. one
30. There is _________in today's newspaper.
A. new anything B. new something C. anything new D. something new
31 .-- May I use your pen? Mine is broken.
-- Of course, here are two and you can use ________ of them.
A. both B. every C. any D. either
32. We can't buy anything because _________of the shops are open at this time.
A. all B. some C. any D. none
33.-- Please write to me when you have time. -- Sure. But ________is your e - mail address?
A. when B. where C. what D. which
34. He couldn't buy the dictionary because he had ________money with him.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little
35.-- Have you finished your composition yet?
-- No, I'll finish it in _______ ten minutes.
A. another B. more C. other D. else
36. There's ________interesting in the film, so ______is interested in it.
A. something, nobody B. nothing, somebody C. anything, anybody. D. nothing, nobody.
37. I think Tom's bike is older than __________.
A. my B. his C. your D. her
38. Oh, boys and girls, come in please. And make _________at home.
A. yourself B. us C. you D. yourselves
39. I don't like winter because it’s ________cold.
A. too much B. far more C. much too D. much more
40. This match made them ________at last.
A. friendly B. happily C. quickly D. slowly
41 .-- Who can reach the book on the top shelf? -- Jack can. He is ________boy of us all.
A. taller B. a tall C. the tallest D. much tallest
42.-- The shop is ________ on Saturday and Monday. -- I see. I'll go here on Monday then.
A. open B. close C. opened D. closed
43. It is _______to work out this problem. You needn't go to the teacher.
A. enough easy B. easily enough C. easy, enough D. very easily
44.-- Our holiday was _______. -- Yes, I’ve never had __________.
A. such great, the better one B. greatly, a good one.
C. so great, a better one D. very good, the best one
45.-- Mum, could you buy me a dress like this?
-- Certainly, we can buy _______one than this, but ________this.
A. a better, better than B. a worse, as good as
C. a cheaper, as good as D. a more important, not as good as
46.--Why don't you ask Tom to do it?
-- I don' t know whether he is______ to. He sometimes makes things worse.
A. possible B. able . C. afraid D. easy
47. Her mother was out. She stayed at home ______ , but she didn’t feel
A. alone, lonely B. lonely, alone C. alone, alone D; lonely, lonely
48. A ____ school boy, LiLida, first tried to swim across the Qiongzhou Channel in June, 2000.
A. 12 - year old B. 12 - years - old C. 12 - year- old D. 12 years old
49, In our exam, the____ careful we are, the ______mistakes we’ll make.
A. more, more B. more, less C. less, fewer D. more, fewer
50. Jack's brother doesn't work so _________as Jack.
A. harder B. hard C. hardest D. hardly
1-10: ADCCC ACBAB 11-20: CCBAC CDCCA 21-30: BADDB CAACD
31-40: DDCDA DBDCA 41-50: CDCCC BACDB