1、2006年福建省南平市 ________ 率________
I have a very useful dictionary. It has a lot of words. It gives many meanings for 46 word. But I always read the first meaning of a word in the dictionary. I never read the other meanings, because I wanted to read my book 47 . This morning, 48 I was reading a book, I met a strange sentence. It looked 49 first. The sentence had six words:" Draw a picture of your house" I know five words in this sentence, but I didn't understand one word. I 50 "draw". I opened my dictionary and 51 the first meaning of "draw". It was" pull". I said to myself" Now I know all the words, and I think I can understand the sentence. "So I wrote the meaning of the sentence" Pull a picture of your house. "I read it, and" What is the meaning of it.'? I don't understand it."
My friend Dick read my new sentence. He laughed. He picked 52 my dictionary, and said to me,"Look, Jack. The second meaning of' draw' is' make a picture 53 a pen, a pencil 54 brush'. So the sentence means: Make a picture of your house." I understood ! I thought Dick was wonderful. And 55 I knew how to use my dictionary.
46. A. some B. another C. each D. the other
47. A. quickly B. quick C. slow D. slowly
48. A. how B. who C. what D. when
49. A. difficult B. hardly C. easy D. easily
50. A. don't know B. didn't know C. knew D. know
51. A. looked for B. discovered C. found D. invented
52. A. by B. out C. up D. with
53. A. use B. with C. on D. by
54. A. or a B. and a C. and D. or
55. A. at last B. at the beginning C. at the end D. at first
2、2006年深圳市 ________ 率________
One day when I was drinking at bar, I saw a man watching a woman very carefully. The woman was very beautiful but she looked very 41 . Suddenly I found the man 42 and walked towards 43 . He pretended to look for 44 on the ground by her feet. It wasn’t long before the woman noticed him and asked 45 he had lost anything. “Yes.”answered the man, looking very 46 ,“I’m looking for a smile that is lost.” 47 the woman understood what he 48 and soon there was a smile on her 49 , and it grew bigger. Then the man told her that was just the 50 he was looking for!
After seeing all this, I thought the world will become much nicer if everyone is ready to give his love to others like him.
41. A. sad B. happy C. tall D. thin
42. A. looked up B. put up C. stood up D. woke up
43. A. him B. her C. me D. you
44. A. anything B. nothing C. something D. everything
45. A. that B. when C. if D. where
46. A. pleased B. sad C. glad D. serious
47. A. Carefully B. Slowly C. Angrily D. Luckily
48. A. meant B. talked C. spoke D. told
49. A. eyes B. head C. face D. body
50. A. smile B. thing C. ones D. woman
3、2006年福建省南平市A ________ 率________
If you go into the forests with friends, stay with them. If you don't ,you may get lost. If you do get lost, this is what you should do.
Sit down and stay where you are. Don't try to find your friends. Let them find you. You can help them to find you by staying in one place.
There is another way to help your friends or other people to find you. Give them a signal by shouting or whistling three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal given three times is a call for help.
Keep on shouting or whistling, always three times together. When people hear you, they will give two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help. If you don't think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a small room with branches.
What should you do if you get hungry or need to drink water? You would have to leave your little branch room to look for something to eat and drink. Don't just walk away. Drop small branches as you walk so that you can find your way back.
The most important thing to do when you are lost -- stay in one place.
56. If you get lost in the forests, you should walk everywhere to find your friends as soon as
57. You can keep on shouting or whistling always three times together for help.
58. When you hear two shouts or whistles, you know that people will come to help you.
59. You can't go anywhere even when you feel thirsty or hungry.
60. You can find your way back to your branch room easily without leaving any branches as
4、2006年福建省南平市B ________ 率________
Even a child knows that nodding the head means" Yes". But some people will probably be puzzled when they first come to India. When they talk to an Indian, he often shakes his head. They might think that the Indian does not like what he said, but on the contrary, he is expressing agreement.
The Indians have a habit of shaking their heads slightly when they talk to somebody. It doesn't mean" No", but" Yes".
If a person doesn't know this, it might cause misunderstanding.
At one time a foreigner in India told his driver who was an Indian to take him to his office. The driver shook his head. The foreigner said his request again and the driver still shook his head. At last, the foreigner shouted angrily, “Drive me to my office at once!” The driver said in a low voice," Yes, sir, "smiling and shaking his head again at the same time.
61. In general, nodding the head means_____and shaking the head means_____
A. Yes"..." No" B. "No"..." Yes" C. "Yes"..." Yes" D. "No"..." No"
62. According to the habit of India, if someone agrees with you, he will ______
A. nod his head B. shake his head
C. neither nod his head nor shake his head D. both nod his head and shake his head
63. Why did the Indian driver shake his head when the foreigner asked him to drive him to his
A. the Indian driver had something important to do
B. the foreigner agreed to give him only a little money
C. the driver felt uncomfortable at that time
D. in India shaking the head means agreement
64. The foreigner became angry because_______.
A. the Indian driver didn't want to send him to his office
B. he misunderstood the meaning of shaking the head in India
C. he asked the driver to send him to his office,but the driver didn't say any words
D. the Indian driver asked him for a lot of money
65. The phrase" on the contrary" means_____.
A. 正相反 B. 总之 C. 与之相同 D. 在另一