英 语 试 卷
1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____
6. A. Winter. B. Chinese. C. Sunday.
7. A. It's bad. B. Thank you. C. You're welcome.
8. A. It's dry. B. It's exciting. C. It's expensive.
9. A. Go ahead. B. Sorry, he's not in. C. This is Jane speaking.
10. A. You're right. B. Well done. C. Good idea.
11. Where are the two speakers talking?
A. In a theatre B. In a restaurant. C. In a museum.
12. Who has the girl's bike now?
A. Tom. B. Sally. C. Michael.
13. What does John want to be?
A. A singer. B. A teacher. C. An engineer.
14. What's the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Doctor and patient. B. Teacher and student. C. Boss and clerk.
15. Which country did Kate visit last month?
A. America. B. Australia. C. Canada.
16. How long did she stay there?
A. Two years. B. Two months. C. Two weeks.
17. How was her trip?
A. Very nice. B. Not good. C. Just so-so.
18. What will the boy give a talk about?
A. Chinese history. B. Chinese culture. C. Space science.
19. What kind of books does the boy like?
A. History books. B. Science books. C. Sports books.
20. On which day is the library closed?
A. Sunday. B. Wednesday. C. Friday.
21. What was Li Hong like before?
A. Shy. B. Serious. C. Careless.
22. What was she afraid to do in the English classes?
A. Recite texts. B. Answer questions. C. Write compositions.
23. When did she begin to show interest in English?
A. Five years ago. B. At the age of 16. C. After going to middle school.
24. How did she learn English in her free time?
A. By reading English stories.
B. By listening to English songs.
C. By going to the English comer.
25. What does she hope to do?
A. To teach English. B. To study abroad. C. To travel abroad.
My Dream School
(设施)It has a dancing room, a 26________ field, a greenhouse and so on.
School hoursThe students spend 27 ______ hours in the school on weekdays.
SubjectsThere are interesting lessons such as beauty, 28_______ and Chinese chess.
LunchThe school can 29______ all kinds of food for the students to choose from and eat more happily
studentsThe teachers are excellent and the students are 30________ and friendly.
31. — What's in the box?
—There is apple and some oranges in it.
A. a B. an C. the
32. — Jane, is this your dictionary?
— Yes, it's . Thank you.
A. me B. my C. mine
33. — David, why are you so excited?
— My father has made a that he will take me to Tibet next month.
A. face B. promise C. mistake
34. —Dad, would you please drive ?
— No hurry. We have enough time before the plane takes off.
A. faster B. more slowly C. more carefully
35. — Did you go to the exhibition on May 18th?
— Of course. There were many kinds of Taiwan fruits ______.
A. on show B. on duty C. on business
36. — Mum, where are my socks?
— Under your bed. You should your things.
A. put on B. put down C. put away
37. -- Is that girl Susan?
-- It ______ be her. She left for Beijing yesterday.
A. needn't B. can't C. mustn't
38. -- does your cousin go to the gym?
-- Twice a week.
A. How long B. How often C. How soon
39. — Nick, would you mind out of the bathroom?
— Sorry. I won't be long.
A. come B. to come C. coming
40. -- Is James at home?
-- No, he Ya'an to be a volunteer.
A. has gone to B. has been to C. is going to
41.-- The boy can speak both English and Japanese ______ he is only ten.
-- Wow, what a clever boy!
A. if B. because C. though
42. -- Do you know Mo Yan?
—Of course. He is the famous writer ____ won the N obel Prize in 2012.
A. who B. whom C. which
43. -- Excuse me, sir, smoking in the gas station.
-- Oh, I'm really sorry.
A. doesn't allow B. isn't allowed C. aren't allowed
44. --Mum, it's late. Why are you still here?
--Dad hasn't come back yet. I for him.
A. am waiting B. was waiting C. waited
45. --Could you please tell me tomorrow?
-- At 8 o'clock.
A. how will she come B. where she will go C. what time she will start
Lillian Hanson, a college student, expects to graduate in about two years. What makes Mrs. Hanson different from her classmates is her 46 --73 years old. She has been studying at college, a few courses at a time, for 27 years.
When Lillian Hanson graduated from high school, she went to the 47 to borrow money for further education. The banker gave her 48 encouragement. He didn't think that a country girl should borrow money to go to college. He thought she should be 49 doing housework or should work on the farm. 50 Lillian Hanson went home and raised a family of nine children instead of going to college.
Mrs. Hanson 51 forgot the dream of getting higher education. When the children
grown up, she 52 again and succeeded. In the class on her first day, when she introduced herself and 53 why she was there and what her aims were, all the other students 54 give her a warm welcome.
Mrs. Hanson finds that the 55 part of going back to school at her age is sitting in class long periods of time. However, she often says she will stick to her dream no matter how difficult it is.
46. A. age B. interest C. accent
47. A. club B. school C. bank
48. A. much B. no C. a little
49. A. at college B. at home C. in the office
50. A. After B. But C. So
51. A. never B. already C. often
52. A. stopped B. tried C. refused
53. A. regretted B. guessed C. explained
54. A. stood up B. ran away C. broke out
55. A. best B. hardest C. easiest
A long time ago. there was an emperor. He had a beautiful garden. In the garden, there was a little nightingale(夜莺) singing very beautifully.
One day the emperor heard about this little bird's beautiful voice. He asked his guards to bring her to him. As soon as the emperor heard the nightingale's voice, he said, "Put her in a golden cage, so she can stay and sing for me whenever I want to hear her. "
The tittle bird was so unhappy about being kept in the cage that she stopped singing one day. The emperor was very angry. He ordered the scientists in his palace to make a robot bird for him. The bird could sing very beautifully, too. The emperor was pleased.
Soon the robot bird became old. It no longer sang beautiful songs. Just at that time, the emperor became very weak. One morning, while lying in be d, the emperor wanted it to sing once again. But the robot bird couldn't sing any more. Suddenly the nightingale landed on the window. She began to sing her most beautiful song. The emperor was very happy! He became better and better each day.
After the emperor was well，he changed a lot and became kind to his people. From then on, all his people cherished(爱戴) him for his love and kindness.
56. Both the nightingale and the robot bird had a beautiful voice.
57. The emperor kept the nightingale in a golden cage in order to hear her sing at any time.
58. The nightingale was very happy after she was kept in the golden cage.
59. The emperor was not satisfied with the robot bird at first.
60. The emperor learnt from the nightingale what love and kindness was.
I really enjoyed this movie. It's a fun move for the whole family. I had really good laughs and enjoyed being there. -- James
I would recommend (推荐)this movie to everyone. Whether you go with family or friends, I honestly think this movie has something you will really enjoy! -- Sam
I've seen several movies of this kind, but this one is the best. It is so well made -- some of the scenes are so beautiful. -- John
I went to see this movie with my g-year-old daughter this Tuesday, really without knowing too much about it. My daughter and I were pleasantly surprised at how funny it was. We just couldn't help laughing. I would recommend this movie to the whole family. --Mary
61. From the poster, we can tell that is spoken in the movie.
A. Chinese B. English C. Japanese D. French
62. The poster shows that the movie lasts _______.
A. 25 minutes B. 60 minutes C. 85 minutes D. 125 minutes
63. John likes the movie because of _______.
A. the funny actors B. the wonderful music
C. the sweet voices D. the beautiful scenes
64. Mary and her daughter spent watching the movie.
A. $30 B. $40 C. $45 D. $60
65. According to the passage, the movie most probably tells a story.
A. funny B. sad C. terrible D. tree
At East China University of Science and Technology,
students will get a coupon (优惠券) if they eat up their food.
Students can collect coupons and exchange them for small
gifts, such as books, magazines, mobile phone covers and
"It's been such a surprise," said Liang Zhaoyun, 19, a
student at the university in Shanghai. "It has given us one
more motivation to finish our food. "
The measure is part of a national "eat-up" campaign(行动) which is organized by students to deal with food waste on campuses(校园).
Why only on campuses, you might ask? Because according to a report by Xinhna News Agency,students waste twice as much food as the national average(平均).
The campaign on campus food waste is receiving attention across the country.
"The aim of the campaign is not only to encourage students to finish their food. We hope it can also encourage students to choose a more environment-friendly and healthy lifestyle," said Tao Siliang, secretary of the Youth League Committee at Shanghai University.
But some school food is poorly prepared, so students do not like to finish it all. Some schools have taken notice of this and they are taking measures to improve it.
"I'm glad that we've reduced food waste since the 'eat-up' campaign began. But if we call on students to waste less food, we should also improve the service and food standard on campuses." said Tao.
66. From Paragraph l,we know that the students will get a coupon .
A. when they eat school food B. after they exchange gifts
C. if they finish all their food D. if they collect the waste
67. The undedined word "motivation" in Paragraph 2 means in Chinese.
A. 动力 B. 机会 C. 试验 D. 条件
68. The "eat-up" campaign is carried out on campuses because ________.
A. students get a good education B. schools offer small gifts
C. students waste too much food D. school food is more delicious
69. The purpose of the campaign is mainly to ________ .
A. improve the school food standard B. encourage a greener and healthier lifestyle
C. receive attention from the society D. further improve the service in universities
70. The best title for this passage may be _______.
A. Enjoy Your Food! B. Reduce Waste on Campus
C. Meals in Universities. D. "Eat-up" Campaign on Campus
Chinese space lover Wang Yuan has been chosen as one of the v olunteers for the Mars-500 test project. 71 Another five volunteers are all space . They are three Russians, an
Italy-Colombian and a Frenchman. They will feel what it's like to travel to Mars without leaving the earth. During the whole process (过程), they are locked up for one and a half years under the condition which is similar to the red planet. So the experiment is called Mare-500.
72 Although the volunteers won't leave the building, they will feel as if(好像) they are on a real trip to Mars. The most difficult thing is that they will be separated fromthe people outside. 73 That will be hard. When reporters asked what they would miss most during the 500-day special life, Charles from France said, "For m e, it will be mainly my family, the sun and fresh air."
The main task is to study "Man and Environment". It will care about the astronauts' physical
effects and the experience of staying there. 74 So they will have to make decisions by themselves and then report to the earth, and the earth will tell them whether they do the right thing or not.
Each astronaut is preparing for the great challenge. And people are looking forward to the result of the experiment.
A. Everyone will stay and work there alone.
B. For 18 months, they won't see sunsets or sunrise s.
C. The Mars-500 test will be in a special building in Moscow.
D. He was very happy to be chosen and will accept the challenge.
75. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
A. Five space lovers were chosen as volunteers.
B. The Mars-500 test will take place in Paris.
C. The volunteers will face many sorts of difficulties.
D. The Mars-500 test is about a real trip to Mars.
thin twelve cost south develop
76. Mr. Green lives on the __________ floor of the building.
77. After exercising for a few months, she is a little than before.
78. How much does it to fly to Shanghai from Fuzhou?
79. Many foreigners are surprised at the rapid _______________ of China.
80. It rained heavily in the of Fujian Province last week.
81. It's bad behavior to spit ___________ ____________ (当众).
82. Grandma usually ___________ __________ (醒来)early in the morning.
83. His parents are ___________ __________ (对严格要求) him.
84. Remember to ___________ __________ (关掉)the tap when you are not using it.
85. ___________ __________ (刚才), my teacher told me to pay attention to my handwriting.
though interest visit we daytime at smile quick ticket save
The London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London.
I 86____________ the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 87__________ Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 88____________ happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 89 time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 90____________.
The capsule doesn't completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it 91 ____________. Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view an d of 92___________ . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around
If you are 93_______________ in going there, I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the 94___________. There are night rides, but you won't see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even 95_________ it's sunny. So ladies, don't forget to take a scarf.
A. We've known each other since we
B. Where is she from?
C. You mean the girl reading a book?
D. What does she look like?
E. Could you introduce me to her?
F. She is always ready to help others.
G. Then let's talk to her when she stops reading.
W: Do you know the girl in red under the tree?
W: Right. Do you know her?
M : Of course. She's Lily. 97
W: Is she easy to get along with?
M: Yes. She is kind. 98
So she is very popular with the people around her.
W: I want to make friends with her. 99
M: Certainly. But I don't want to disturb her now. She seems to lose herself in the book.
W: OK. 100
M: All right.
W: Excuse me, is there a bookstore around here?
M: Yes. There is 101 on Zhongshan Road. It's between the parking lot and the supermarket.
W: How 102 is it from here?
M: About thirty minutes' walk. You can 103 the No. 14 bus there.
W: Thank you. By the way,104 the bus stop?
M: It's at the end of this street. You can't 105 it.
W: Thanks for your help.
M: You're welcome.
When we got to the hospital, we found Dad still coughed a lot, but his smile was as sure as ever. It was another attack of pneumonia(肺炎). My husband and I stayed with him for the weekend, but we had to go back to our jobs on Monday. Local relatives would help Dad get home from the hospital and look after him. But I wanted to let him know that we also cared about him. even when we weren't with him.
Then I remembered a family tradition when our children were small. Before leaving their grandparents' home after a visit, each child would write a love note to their grandparents. For days, their grandparents would smile as they read these notes of love.
So when I cleaned Dad's kitchen and made the bed for him, I wrote some notes. Some were like this, "Dad, I put the food in the fridge. " Some expressed my love, "Dad, I hope you will sleep well in your new bed. " Most notes were put downstairs where he would stay for several weeks when he was ill. But I put one note upstairs under his pillow(枕头), "Dad, if yon have found this note, you must be feeling better. We are so glad!"
"These notes helped improve his health. Several weeks later, in one of our regular phone calls, I asked Dad how he was doing. He said, "Pretty good. I just found your note under my pillow upstairs!
106. The writer's father was and was sent to ____________.
107. The writer to her job after she stayed with her father for the __________.
108. It was a family for the children to write love to their grandparents.
109. The writer did the thing as her children to about her father.
110. A few weeks later, when the writer heard her father's , she knew he felt much _________.
113.她确信她能通过这场考试。(be sure, that)
114.只要努力学习，你就会取得进步。(progress, as long as)
参考词汇：be careful, on line, danger, call...for, go bad
How to keep safe?
As teenagers we should always keep safety in mind. But how can we keep safe? Here are some of my suggestions.
I. (5分) 1--5 DE CBF
II. (5分) 6--10 ABBCC
III. (10分) ll--15 BCCAB 16--20 CACAB
IV. (5分) 21--25 ABCAB
V. (5分)26. football 27. six/6 28. cooking 29. provide 30. polite
I. (15分) 31--35 BCBAA 36--40 CBBCA 41--45 CABAC
1I. ( 10分) 46--50 ACBBC 51--55 ABCAB
I. (5分 ) 56--60 TTFFT[来源:学§科§网Z§X§X§K]
II. (20分) (A) 61--65 BCDDA (B) 66--70 CACBD
I. (10分) 71--75 DCBAC
I. i. (5分) 76. twelfth 77. thinner 78. cost 79. development 80. south
ii. (5分) 81. in public 82. wakes up 83. strict with 84. turn off 85. Just now
II. (10分)86. visited 87. at 88. smiled 89. save 90. tickets 91. quickly 92. ourselves 93.interested 94.daytime 95.though
I. (5分) 96--100 CAFEC
II. (5分) 101. one 102. far 103. take 104. where's 105. miss
I. (10 分) 106. ill/sick, hospital 107. returned, weekend 108. tradition, notes
109. same, care 110. words/answer/reply, better
111. What' s the matter with your computer?
112. I invited him to have dinner with me yesterday.
113. She is sure that she can pass the exam.
114. You wil/make progress as long as you study/work hard.
As long as you study/work hard, you will make progress.
115. How to keep safe?
As teenagers, we should always keep safety in mind. But how can we keep safe? Here are some
of my suggestions. First, we should be careful when we make friends, especially on line. Second, if we are in danger, we must call the police for help in time so that we can keep ourselves safe. Also,we ought to eat healthily and safely. Eating food that goes bad will do harm to our health. Last but not least, summer is coming, and we must remember it's dangerous to swim in the river. In short, safety must come first !
I . There is a post office near our school.
2. The girl has long black hair.
3. Mr. Zhang is working on the computer now.
4. The more vegetables you eat, the healthier you will be.
5. In a few years, people in Fuzhou will take the subway to school or work.
6. Which season do you like best?
7. Maria, your new dress is beautiful!
8. What do you think of the basketball match?
9. Hello! Who's that speaking?
10. Why not go to the park with me this afternoon?
W: May I take your order, sir?
M: Sure. I'd like some rice, fish and a glass of juice.
M: Sally, can I use your bike?
W: Sorry, Tom. Michael borrowed it yesterday.
W: Two weeks.[来源:学§科§网]
M: How was the weather there?
W: Perfect. It was a good time to visit there.
M: Did you enjoy yourselves?
W: Of course. It was really a nice trip.
M: Excuse me, Miss White! Are there any books on science?
W: Yes, there are. You like science, don't you?
M: No, I don't. But I was asked to give a talk about space science.
W: Oh, I see.
M: Can I have a look at the books about history? I love them very much.
W: Sure. They're on the shelf over there.
M: Thanks. l'd like this one about Chinese history. Can I return it next Wednesday afternoon?
W: Sorry. Our library is open every day except Wednesday.
M: OK. Thank you.
Li Hong is a 16-year-old girl. She is good at English. However, four years ago she was very
shy and her English was poor, especially her spoken English. She was afraid to answer the teacher's
questions in the English classes.
After she went to middle school,things were different. Her English teacher Mr. Gao taught very well and she liked him very much. She began to show interest in English. She listened carefully in class and took part in the classroom activities. In her free time, she read many English stories and watched lots of English movies.
Now she is working hard and hopes to study abroad one day.
Hello, everyone, I'd like to talk about my dream school.
My dream school is big in e. It has a swimming pool, a dancing room and a football field.
The most important is that it has a greenhouse and a farm.
On weekdays, the school starts at 9:00 a. m. and finishes at 3:00 p.m. Besides Chinese,
English and math,there are interesting lessons about beauty, cooking and Chinese chess. All these
can make the students feel interested in learning.
At noon the school can provide all kinds of food such as Japanese, Korean and Chinese food. So the students can have many choices on food and eat more happily.
As for the teachers, they are all excellent. And the students are polite and friendly. They learn from each other and help each other. They are like a big family.